Royal Island, Situated in the Baa Atoll is just a 20 minute Domestic flight ride from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, this resort is nearly 800m in length with a width of 220m, and offers the perfect holiday destination, set amongst lush tropical vegetation and perfect un-spoilt beaches, surrounded by the beautiful lagoon shimmering under the tropical sun.
Built with wooden materials, Royal Island’s villas feature a private patio with sitting area and views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has a TV and an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
• Beach Villas: Each Villa is constructed with Merbau wood with its own private verandah which offers a majestic view of the Indian ocean. – Room Size: 31.61m³ – No. of Rooms: 148
Consists of two spacious bedrooms built in wood. Each suite has its own private beach, dining room for eight, private bar, regally decorated lounge, spacious verandah, private swimming pool, and Jacuzzi.
– Room Size: 246m³
– No. of Rooms: 2
Health & Wellness
Araamu Spa offers classic treatments such as local & international massages, facials & body treatments, and Ayurvedic treatments drawn from the whole of Asia.
Daily buffet breakfast is served at the beachfront Maakaana Restaurant, while Raabondhi Restaurant specialises in seafood dishes. Light meals and drinks are available at any of the 4 bars.
• Maakana (Main) Restaurant: All meals are served.
– Breakfast : 0730 – 1000 HRS
– Lunch : 1230 – 1400 HRS
– Dinner : 1930 – 2100 HRS
• Raabondhi Restaurant: Ala’Carte Restaurant
– Open Hours: 1100 – 2300 HRS
• Pool Bar: Ala’Carte meals and drinks
– Open Hours: 1000 – 1800 HRS
• Boli Bar: Alcoholic drinks & cocktails.
– Open 24 Hours
• Fun Pub: Alcoholic drinks & cocktails.
– Open Hours: 2100
– Till last guest
Guests can enjoy diving trips and sunset cruises. Other recreational facilities include an outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts.
Sports & Recreation
• Sports & Recreation
• Billiard/ snooker
• Table Tennis
• Floodlit Tennis
• Indoor Badminton
• Squash All land sports are free of charge, except floodlit tennis after 18:00hrs
• PADI accredited Diving center
– Delphi’s Diving Center
• Diving courses and lessons available
• Banana Riding
• Boat Hire (half-day/ full-day)
• Black Ice
• Catamaran sailing
• Fun tubing
• Glass bottom boat
• Kite Surfing
• Rocking Roll/ Eagle
• Tri Marin Sailing
• Wake board
• Water Scooter/ Jet ski
• Zipper & Hornet
• Dolphin excursions
• Speed boat rental
• Life jacket rental
• Morning Fishing
• Night Fishing
• Big Game Fishing
• Sunset Cocktail Trips
• Half day and full day Island hopping
• Private picnic in Sand bank
• Snorkeling Trips
A live band, Cultural Shows, Crab Race and Discotheque are some of the entertainment available in the main bar for our guests in the evening.
• Free Wi-Fi available in the Main reception, Boli Bar & Raabondhi Restaurant.
• Souvenir Shop: gift items, resort wear & accessories
• Jewelry shop
• A free form swimming pool with a separate children’s pool
Wedding Ceremonies: Symbolic Wedding and Wedding vows renewal.
Arrival & Departures: The standard Checking time is at 1300hrs. if room are available, clients are provided with their respective rooms before the standard check-in time. Check-out time is 1200hrs.
• Domestic flight
• Speed boat
A mandatory transfer is provided by the resort, and charges are to be paid upon arrival.
• Credit facility: Open credit for all guests upon check-in.
• Currency: All charges are shown in USD. The local currency of Maldives is Rufiyaa (Mrf). However US Dollars and EURO is currency of choice. – Exchange rate: US$1.00 = Mrf 15.42
• Method of payment: VISA, Master card, AMEX, MAESTRO & JCB is accepted at the resort. Major foreign currencies are also accepted at the resort.