Located on the tip of South Ari Atoll, just 97Kms from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, approximately 30 minutes by domestic flight. The island is 700m long and 100m wide. Holiday Island Resort is a 5-minute boat ride from its sister property, whose facilities are also available for you and your guests to enjoy. Buffet meals with western and oriental cuisines are served at the restaurant, while the coffee shop offers an à la carte menu and hot beverages, nightly live entertainment is provided at the 24-hour main bar.
Before the wedding or after the wedding you and your guests
can go on an excursion around the island, or a dolphin and whale watching trip, diving, sailing and water skiing.
• Superior Beach Bungalow: with its own private terrace and view of Indian Ocean.
– Room Size: 25.61m³
– No. of Rooms: 142
The beach bungalows at Holiday Island have a private terrace with sun beds, where you can enjoy views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has satellite TV, a safety deposit box and a fridge, the attached bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower. The resort also has a gym, sauna, and beach volleyball facilities.
Health & Wellness
Araamu Spa offers classic treatments such as local & international massages, facials & body treatments, and Ayurvedic treatments drawn from the whole of Asia.
• Steam Bath
• Body scrub & facials
• Manicure & Pedicure
• Indian Ayurvedic Therapy
Sports & Recreation
• Table Tennis
• Daylight/Floodlit Tennis
• Outdoor Badminton
• Indoor Golf Simulator
• Banana Riding
• Boat Hire (half-day/ full-day)
• Catamaran sailing
• Fun tubing
• Wake board
• Water Scooter/ Jet ski
• Water Skiing
• PADI accredited Diving center – Dive Oceanus
• Diving courses and lessons available
• Snorkeling Trips, Whale shark Safari
• Main Restaurant:
All meals are served.
– Breakfast : 0730 – 0930 HRS
– Lunch : 1300 – 1430 HRS
– Dinner : 1930 – 2100 HRS
• Coffee Shop: Serves Ala’Carte meals, ice-creams, coffee and fruit juices.
– Open 24 Hours
• Main Bar: Alcoholic drinks & cocktails.
– Open Hours: 0900 – 0100 HRS
• Beach Bar: Alcoholic drinks & cocktails.
– Open Hours: 1000 – 1200 HRS 1400 – 1900 HRS
• Morning Fishing
• Sunset Fishing
• Half-Day Fishing
• Half day and full day Island hopping
• Dolphin Safari
A live band, Cultural Shows, Crab Race and Discotheque are some of the entertainment available in the main bar for our guests in the evening.
• Free Wi-Fi available in the Main Bar.
• Souvenir Shop: gift items, resort wear & accessories
• Jewellery shop
• In-house Medical clinic
• Natural beauty
• Indian Ocean
Arrival & Departures:
The standard Checking time is at 13:00hrs. if room are available, clients are provided with their respective rooms before the standard check-in time. Check-out time is 12:00hrs.
• Domestic flight
• Speed boat
• Credit facility: Open credit for all guests upon check-in.
• Currency: All charges are shown in USD. The local currency of Maldives is Rufiyaa (Mrf). However US Dollars and EURO is currency of choice. – Exchange rate: US$1.00 = Mrf 15.42
• Method of payment: VISA, Master Card, MAESTRO & AMEX, is accepted at the resort.
*Important information is a mandatory transfer is provided by the resort from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, and charges are to be paid upon arrival.